In 1588 Dame Joyce Frankland founded our Academy “for the love I bear to learning” with express desire that our students “may be good members of the Common Wealth”.
These values are as relevant today as they were then, we achieve them by
“Challenging ourselves to achieve personal success for all”
We do this through our vision and aims which shape us both now and for the future.
Our Vision for Joyce Frankland Academy is to enable all students to achieve successful academic outcomes by sustaining:
- Positive relationships which are nurturing, supportive and mutually respectful.
- An environment where the uniqueness of every individual is appreciated.
- A safe, calm and happy place to work and learn.
- A rich and relevant curriculum with varied and exciting extra-curricular opportunities.
- A confident ‘can do’ approach to learning, underpinned by personalised pastoral care which allows students to flourish both now and in their future.
To read our key priorities, please click here.