The Academy's Expectation of Students
Every member of the school has the right to enjoy learning and leisure in a caring school and community environment.
All students will:
At all times during the school day, including travelling to and from school and during school trips, students will:
· Arrive on time to lessons, properly equipped, ready to start work
· Enter and leave rooms quietly. Move around the school in an orderly fashion at all times
· Speak when appropriate, without swearing or degrading others
· Work to the best of one’s ability and respect the efforts of others
· Follow staff instructions at all times including following all Academy policies and rules
· Take pride in one’s appearance and care for the environment around us
· Treat all members of the school community respectfully, regardless of age, gender, race, religion or sexuality
· Respect other people and property, one’s own, the school’s and others’.
Click here for the Home School Agreement.