Careers - How To Get Involved
Careers – How can you get involved?
We feel it is immensely valuable for our students to develop links with the local working community and to see the wide range of opportunities on offer. We are aware that there are many different paths that our students can take and we would like to showcase as many as possible.
One of our most valuable resources are the parents and friends of the Joyce Frankland Academy, including local employers and, as such, we would like to offer you the opportunity to contribute towards our Careers Education Information and Guidance programme (CEIAG).
We are always looking for people and businesses who could provide one or more of the following:
* link to a subject area
* talks to small groups of students, either subject based or more general employability skills
* talks for assemblies, either whole school or specific year groups
* mentoring of individual students
* visits to your business
* potential work experience placements
* volunteers for year group activities
* resources explaining different routes, e.g. apprenticeships, technical education, degrees, into your career
Please click here to view the Provider access statement.
If you are interested in being involved in any of the activities, please contact Luke Driscoll, Head of Careers. email: email@example.com